Monday, October 17, 2011

Midnight Scare

So i had a couple of friends over this week and in the night we watched scream 4 in my pitch black basement. My friends wanted to sleep in the middle because they were all scared after the movie. So after awhile I decided to pull a prank. I went upstairs and got my cell phone and my scream mask, i called my house and everyone decided not to pick up the phone because they were all scared. So i kept calling and when one of my friends finally picked up all i did was breathe heavily to give them the sense that someone was after them. They got freaked and went to sleep, so i went downstairs with my scream mask and a butter knife and i went up to them, they were sleeping, i put the phone beside them and called, they picked up and said hello? and then i said look beside you, and they both did and they saw me in my scream mask, ( the best thing about my scream mask is that it glows in the dark). They started screaming and i think they were about to cry if i didnt tell them that it was me. The said they would get me back but i doubt it because im a kung fu mastaa ;)

If you havent seen the movie, check out the trailer and tell me what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment