Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Insidious

So i recently watched insidious with the same friends i watched scream 4 with. But this time they brought their 12 year old cousin with them. So i decided to have some fun with this new opportunity. Insidious wasnt a scary movie but it was still pretty good. So after we were done watching the movie my friends kept trying to scare their cousin. Their cousin wanted to go to the washroom but he couldnt because they kept bugging him. So i told my friend let him go to the washroom, but i didnt tell my friend i would be hiding in the washroom. So i go inside the washroom and hid behind the second door. Finally their cousin goes inside pushing the first door to keep my friends out and finally when he thinks they were gone i jumped and scared him, and he screamed soo loud and im pretty sure i scarred him for life, but it was worth the joke.
Check out the trailer and tell me what you think of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment